DeTech is a proud member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and we adhere to its Code Of Ethics.
As a consumer you should expect salespeople to:
- Tell you who they are, why they’re approaching you and what products they are selling.
- Promptly end a demonstration or presentation at your request.
- Provide a receipt with a clearly stated cooling off period permitting the consumer to withdraw from a purchase order within a minimum of three days from the date of the purchase transaction and receive a full refund of the purchase price.
- Explain how to return a product or cancel an order.
- Provide you with promotional materials that contain the address and telephone number of the direct selling company.
- Provide a written receipt that identifies the company and salesperson, including contact information for either.
- Respect your privacy by calling at a time that is convenient for you.
- Safeguard your private information.
- Provide accurate and truthful information regarding the price, quality, quantity, performance, and availability of their product or service.
- Offer a written receipt in language you can understand.
- Offer a complete description of any warranty or guarantee.
More information can also be found at this DSA website.